- Ricardo Almeida, Lukas Holik, Richard Mayr. Reduction of Nondeterministic Tree Automata. TACAS 2016, LNCS 9636. Eindhoven, The Netherlands. 2016.
- Ricardo Almeida. Reducing Nondeterministic Tree Automata by Adding Transitions. MEMICS 2016. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. Volume 233. DOI 10.4204/EPTCS.233.4.
- Ricardo Almeida. Efficient algorithms for hard problems in nondeterministic tree automata. PhD thesis. School of Informatics. University of Edinburgh, UK. 2017.
- A. Bouajjani, P. Habermehl, L. Holik, T. Touili, and T. Vojnar. Antichain-based Universality and Inclusion Testing over Nondeterministic Finite Tree Automata. In Proc. of 13th International Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata—CIAA'08, San Francisco, CA, USA, volume 5148 of LNCS, pages 57–67, 2008. Springer-Verlag. An extended version appeared as the technical report FIT-TR-2008-001, FIT BUT, Brno, Czech Republic, 2008.
- P.A. Abdulla, Y.-F. Chen, L. Holik, R. Mayr, and T. Vojnar. When Simulation Meets Antichains (On Checking Language Inclusion of NFAs). In Proc. of 16th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems—TACAS'10, Paphos, Cyprus, volume 6015 of LNCS (the ARCoSS subline), pages 158–174, 2010. Springer-Verlag. An extended version appeared as the technical report FIT-TR-2010-01, FIT BUT, Brno, Czech Republic, 2010.
- L. Holik, O. Lengal, J. Simacek, and T. Vojnar. Efficient Inclusion Checking on Explicit and Semi-Symbolic Tree Automata. In Proc. of 9th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis—ATVA'11, Taipei, Taiwan, volume 6996 of LNCS, pages 243–258, 2011. An extended version appeared as the technical report FIT-TR-2011-04, FIT BUT, Brno, Czech Republic, 2011.
libvata: a highly optimised non-deterministic finite tree automata library
heavy-minotaut: an additional libvata module for reducing the size of nondeterministic tree automata.